Hello Parents and Guardians,
Thank you for allowing us to partner with you! As we prepare to start 4th quarter on Monday, we wanted to send a few reminders your way.
- Masks must be properly worn (covering mouth and nose) at all times.
- ID’s are to be worn on a lanyard.
- Hats and hoods are not allowed.
- Due to the limited number of spaces student parking permits are only available for 11th and 12th grade students.
- All 11th & 12th grade students who want to park in the student lot must purchase a parking permit.
- Before purchasing the parking permit the student must fill out the LNE Parking Application. You can print one out using the link below or stop by the Main Office to pick up a copy.
- Bring the completed form to the Main Office or Bookkeeping office (room #102) with your $5 and a parking permit will be assigned to you.
- Student and Staff parking areas are clearly marked with signs in the lot. A map of designated Student Parking can be found below.
- Purchasing a permit does not guarantee your student a parking spot. Parking is first come, first served. Despite Northeast having a limited number of parking stalls, the number of stalls available fluctuates throughout the day as students come and go from class. Students who choose to drive to school are always encouraged to leave themselves enough time to find a parking spot in the lot or on the street before class starts. Tardies for being unable to find a spot will not be excused.
Students who do not have a parking permit or who are parked in a non-student designated area will be issued the following:
- 1st violation the student is issued a warning ticket.
- 2nd violation the student is issued a $10 ticket. This ticket will show up as a fine on their Student Fees.
- 3rd violation the student’s vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense.
For any other further Parking questions please call the LNE Main Office.
As students return to full-time in person learning, we wanted to remind parents that students will not be able to Zoom in to class from home if they are staying home due to an illness or Parent
If you know your student will be absent from school, you may call our Attendance Office at any time of the day. If you are calling outside of office hours, please leave a message including the following:
- Student Name
- Student ID Number – If you do not have your student’s ID number, please spell your student’s first and last name.
- Reason for the Absence
If you are calling during office hours you may also get our Attendance Office voicemail, please leave a message. We are a large school and have one attendance secretary who is getting attendance calls all day. If you need your student out in the middle of the school day, please give at least one hour of notice. We understand that emergencies happen, and we are happy to work with you in those situations. If you see an error in your student’s attendance, please don’t hesitate to call us.
The Attendance Office can be reached at (402) 436 – 1303 option #1.
For computer support: Please call the district help desk at 402-436-1735
We are looking forward to a successful 4th quarter and should you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to call the Main Office. (402)-436-1303 Option #2