Senior Picture Deadline
Seniors, the last day to submit your Senior Picture for the yearbook is October 31st.
- What is a senior photo?
- Seniors can replace their school portrait with a portrait photo of their choice. Come to room 132 to see examples.
- General recommendations: a head and shoulders photo of you with a simple background, no props, and high digital quality. Specific requirements can be found at the jump code.
- How do I submit a senior photo?
- Use jump code GYPL at lps.org and upload your photograph in its highest resolution/size. Photos must be submitted through this webpage by Oct 31st, 2022! Any photos received after this date are not guaranteed to be included in the yearbook.
- How much is it?
- Free! Though some families elect to get professional photos taken at their own cost.
- What is a Senior Ad? Traditionally it is a section in the yearbook that includes a senior’s baby photo, a current photo and a personal message from the person(s) who purchased the ad. It can also be a way to celebrate a team or group of friends.
The person who purchases the ad gets to select the photos and the message. (All messages do need to meet our publishing guidelines.) If you have questions about the message, please contact Ms. Oquist (email@example.com). You can view a few examples of ads on the Northeastern website.
- How do I create a senior ad? Use jumpcode RYY2 and select “Purchase a Senior Ad.” There will be three options – “Have the School Design My Ad,” “Design My Own Ad Online,” and “Upload My Finished Ad.”
- “Have the School Design My Ad” – Submit your photos, captions, and a message, and the yearbook staff will put it together for you.
- “Design My Own Ad Online” – You get to choose the layout, fonts, & colors. You’ll upload your photos and be guided through the process.
- “Upload My Finished Ad” – If you or someone in your family is skilled with design, you can submit a .jpeg of a finished ad.
You’ll then be guided to the payment page, where you can confirm and purchase your ad. Any ads must be purchased by January 15, 2023.
- How much is it? Prices for ad space start at $40. Please purchase and submit by January 15th, 2023 using jumpcode RYY2 at lps.org.
Cap & Gown Orders!
Seniors, the Signature Graduation website is live and ready to begin taking orders for your caps and gowns!
- How Do I Place My Order? Go to https://signaturegraduation.com/ You will be able to order your cap, gown and tassel as well as other items to commemorate your Senior year. Your order will ship to the address of your choosing. All orders will be taken online.
- Can I Order Apparel? Yes! If you order apparel (t-shirts and hoodies), typically it will ship to you 7-10 days after you place your order.
- When Can I Order? You can order online NOW until May 17, 2023. Make sure to place your order before February 1, 2023 as there will be an added fee after that date.
- When Will I Receive My Order? We will ship your order to you as soon as all items are packaged. Depending on items purchased it could be spring before your package is received. You will receive an email with tracking information to the email you provide on your order. Please watch your email for that information so you know when your package is coming.
Feel free to email Signature Graduation at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Free & Reduced/Fee Waiver Cap and Gown Information
If you qualify for Free & Reduced lunch, please see Mrs. Ourada in the Main office to begin the fee waiver process to get a cap and gown at no cost. If you place an order through the online ordering system with Signature Graduation BEFORE you submit a fee waiver, you will not be able to get your money back.
For your planning purposes, the LNE Class of 2023 will graduate at Pinnacle Bank Arena on Sunday, May 28th, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. We look forward to celebrating your student’s final year at Lincoln Northeast!
Please take the time to check your fines and fees and ensure that you have all overdue books or materials returned before the end of the school year. If you need to make a payment plan with your administrator, visit the main office to get that process started.