Students and guardians are now able to view 2022-2023 class schedules in StudentVue/ParentVue on the Class Schedule tab. All schedule change requests are strongly recommended before school begins. Schedule changes will be made by appointment with the student’s alpha counselor.
Use the following criteria to help you decide if you need to make a schedule change:
- You have taken and passed a course that is on your schedule.
- You are a senior and are missing a required class for graduation.
- You have the same course listed twice on your schedule.
- There is a gap in your schedule (you are missing a period) or a SEE COUNSELOR.
- You have not met a prerequisite for a class that is on your schedule. (example: scheduled for Pottery 2, but have not taken Pottery 1)
- You want to make a level change (Diff/AP course to regular or vice versa).
- Seniors only: you want to drop courses for pass periods/work experience (parent permission) or become a mid-year graduate.
Beginning July 18th at 12:00 p.m. CST, students will be able to access counselor appointments through Google Classroom, or by going to LPS home page and typing in the jump code YKB6 in the search bar to access the appointment information page. All counselor calendar links will be available on that document. Students will need to access this document from their Chromebooks or sign into the LPS Portal on their phone. Parents desiring to make an appointment will utilize their student’s LPS username and password. Once the student has accessed their counselor’s calendar, they will select an open appointment slot and replace the words “Open Appointment” with their first and last name. Students are welcome to include a description of why they want to see their counselor. Once saved, the student will receive a confirmation of their appointment in their LPS student email.
Appointments will be available from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 12:30 – 6:00 p.m. on July 26th or 27th and will be in-person ONLY. Counselors will not be available prior to July 26th and will return to school full-time starting August 8th, 2022. For questions, please give us a call at (402) 436-1303.
Alphabetical counselor assignments (by student last name):
- A-B Mrs. Blume
- C-G Mr. Neilly
- H-L Mrs. Looky
- M-P Ms. Iromuanya
- Q-V Ms. Placke
- W-Z Mrs. Jean Baptiste
- ELL Mrs. Davis