Important Upcoming Dates
- April 13th
- Air Force Visit – LNE commons during lunch
- Voter Registration Drive
- April 15th
- No School
- April 20th
- Parent Teacher Conferences – 3:30 – 6:30 p.m. In-person, walk-ins welcome
- April 21st
- LNE Food Market – 3:00 p.m. Commons
- April 29th
- No School
Important Senior Information
Cap & Gown Orders
Northeast works with Signature Graduation to provide you with graduation announcements and the ordering of caps and gowns. If you order apparel on the website, your apparel should arrive within two weeks of your ordering date. Otherwise, you will receive your other products sometime later in the year when all items are available to ship out. Your orders will be sent directly to the address you choose. Please visit https://signaturegraduation.com/ for more information.
Free & Reduced/Fee Waiver Cap and Gown Information
If you qualify for Free & Reduced lunch, please see Mrs. Ourada in the Main office to ask about the fee waiver process to get a cap and gown at no cost.
If you place an order through the online ordering system with Signature Graduation BEFORE you submit a fee waiver, you will not be able to get your money back.
For your planning purposes, the LNE Class of 2022 will graduate at Pinnacle Bank Arena on Saturday, May 28th, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. We look forward to celebrating your student’s final year at Lincoln Northeast!
Prom is fast approaching and students who have outstanding fines and fees will not be able to purchase tickets from Prom. We encourage all students to check their fines/fees and get them paid or return overdue materials before tickets go on sale in April.
- We have a brand-new Board Game Club that meets Fridays after school in room 111. Bring your friends and play any game you want or bring your own game to share!
- The LNE Step Chain is having their first meeting this Friday after school. You can find them in the pool hallway. Come learn to create routines and learn new dance styles.
Counseling Center Updates
- FRESHMEN – Youth Leadership Lincoln is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 cadre. YLL seeks emerging student leaders to develop their leadership skills and provide opportunities to learn about the community. Applications are available in the Freshmen 2025 Google Classroom.
- JUNIORS – A representative from Northwest Missouri State University will be in the Counseling Center Wednesday, April 13th at 12:15 p.m. Check out this great school that offers Lincoln students in-state tuition!
- Summer School – The 2022 Summer School Session is June 1st – July 8th at North Star or Southeast high schools. Classes are free for all students.
- Registration Dates:
- Seniors – April 11th
- Juniors – April 18th
- Current 9th and 10th grade – April 25th
- Registration will end for all students Friday, May 6th.
Further information is available in grade level Google Classrooms. See your school counselor to decide which class(es) you should take.
If you haven’t purchased a yearbook this year, you still have time! Use jumpcode RYY2 to purchase your yearbook. The deadline to order is May 1st. Yearbooks are $70.
STUCO Feminine Hygiene Drive
The student council is putting on a feminine product drive. This is a drive where you can donate personal care supplies for women in need. There will be boxes around the school to donate. We will take donations of body wash, deodorant, feminine products, and other personal care supplies. We will not accept open or used products. The drive will start April 4th and go through until April 29th.
Summer Job Opportunity
LPS has another great experience for students this summer: working on the LPS Summer Crew! This is a great opportunity to work for one of Lincoln’s largest employers and gain experience for a resume.
The Summer Crew that LPS assembles each year works all across the district on maintenance and special projects. Workers have the potential to work at the district’s distribution center or with various maintenance teams from electrical, grounds, HVAC, painting and plumbing. Wages start at $10.94 per hour.
Work begins when school is out and continues until school starts again in August. Students can plan on 40 hours per week, complete with a 30 minute lunch and two paid 15 minute breaks each day.
Student Council Applications
Northeast Student Council is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year!! Visit jumpcode BPG6 to submit an application. All applications and teacher recommendation forms must be submitted by midnight on April 29th in order to be considered for an interview. We look forward to accepting new members!! Email Mrs. Kocik for more information.
CLC Club Schedules
- Monday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Rocket House (Library): 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Cooking Club (052): 7th
- Slam Poetry (110): 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- ACTivate (Library): 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica (236): 7th
- Tuesday: Start Time 3:15 p.m. (*PLC start time 2:15 p.m.)
- Board Games* (Library): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- Esports (011): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- FEWS2* (Library): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- Cedars* (commons): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- Wednesday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Rocket House (Library): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- D&D (224): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Auto Club (056): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Korean Culture Club (111): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Campus Life (151): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Afghan Cultural Exchange (202): 30th
- Thursday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Esports (011): 10th, 17th
- Rocket House (Library): 10th, 17th
- FEWS2 club (Library): 10th, 17th
- PRISM club (250): 3rd, 17th
- Friday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Board Games Club (Library): 4th, 11th, 18th
- Step Chain (Commons): 4th, 11th, 18th
For the most updated announcements, your student can view a LIVE version of the Rocket Weekly on their Google Classroom.