Important Upcoming Dates
- April 20th
- Parent Teacher Conferences – 3:30 – 6:30 p.m. In-person, walk-ins welcome
- April 21st
- LNE Food Market – 3:00 p.m. Commons
- April 22nd
- Senior Speaker Application Deadline
- April 28th
- Navy Visit- LNE Commons during lunch
- April 29th
- No School
- Student Council Application Deadline
- May 11th
- Air Force Visit- LNE Commons during lunch
- May 12th
- Army National Guard Visit- LNE Commons during lunch
- May 19th
- Senior Honors night- 7:00 p.m. in the LNE Auditorium
- May 20th
- Fee Waiver Cap & Gown Distribution
- May 23rd
- Day 1 of Finals
- May 24th
- Day 2 of Finals
- Senior Breakfast- 7:15 a.m. in the LNE North Concourse
- Senior Meeting- 7:45 a.m. in the LNE Auditorium
- May 25th
- Day 3 of Finals
Important Senior Information
Senior Exit Meetings
This Thursday April 21st we will be holding Senior Exit Meetings and College Signing Day. Counselors will be providing information about final tasks for your senior year including: requesting final transcripts, upcoming Senior Honors Night on May 19th, and signing the Class of 2022 Banner. These meetings will take place in the PIT and announcements directing you when to go will be made throughout the day on Thursday.
Seniors interested in trying out for graduation speaker should use jump code YQPH to apply for an audition slot. Interested students will receive more information once they fill out the form at jump code YQPH. Last day to apply is April 22nd.
Senior Breakfast & Senior Meeting
Seniors are invited to join each other for a free breakfast served by LNE staff on May 24th from 7:15 – 7:45 a.m. After breakfast, seniors will go to the LNE Auditorium for the last Senior Meeting at 7:45 a.m. If you are not able to join us for breakfast we HIGHLY ENCOURAGE all seniors to attend the senior meeting as we will be sharing important graduation information.
Senior Google Drive Downloads
Are you graduating or leaving LPS AND wanting to save the information on your Google Drive? Use Jump Code GTR7 for instructions on how to complete this task. Please note that those students graduating and those leaving LPS in May will no longer have access to their Google Accounts after the last day of school on May 25th. Please complete this process by the last day of school if you are wanting your Google Drive files.
Cap & Gown Orders
Northeast works with Signature Graduation to provide you with graduation announcements and the ordering of caps and gowns. If you order apparel on the website, your apparel should arrive within two weeks of your ordering date. Otherwise, you will receive your other products sometime later in the year when all items are available to ship out. Your orders will be sent directly to the address you choose. Please visit https://signaturegraduation.com/ for more information.
Free & Reduced/Fee Waiver Cap and Gown Information
If you qualify for Free & Reduced lunch, please see Mrs. Ourada in the Main office to ask about the fee waiver process to get a cap and gown at no cost.
If you place an order through the online ordering system with Signature Graduation BEFORE you submit a fee waiver, you will not be able to get your money back.
For your planning purposes, the LNE Class of 2022 will graduate at Pinnacle Bank Arena on Saturday, May 28th, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. We look forward to celebrating your student’s final year at Lincoln Northeast!
Prom is fast approaching and students who have outstanding fines and fees will not be able to purchase tickets from Prom. We encourage all students to check their fines/fees and get them paid or return overdue materials before tickets go on sale in April.
The 2022 Summer School Session is June 1st – July 8th at North Star or Southeast high schools. Classes are free for all students.
- Seniors – April 11th
- Juniors – April 18th
- Current 9th and 10th grade – April 25th
- Registration will end for all students Friday, May 6th.
Further information is available in grade level Google Classrooms. See your school counselor to decide which class(es) you should take.
If you haven’t purchased a yearbook this year, you still have time! Use jumpcode RYY2 to purchase your yearbook. The deadline to order is May 1st. Yearbooks are $70.
Google Drive Downloads
Are you graduating or leaving LPS AND wanting to save the information on your Google Drive? Use Jump Code GTR7 for instructions on how to complete this task. Please note that those students graduating and those leaving LPS in May will no longer have access to their Google Accounts after the last day of school on May 25th. Please complete this process by the last day of school if you are wanting your Google Drive files
LNE Color Guard
Are you interested in becoming part of the LNE Color Guard?! The Color Guard performs alongside the Marching Rockets at all football games, competitions, and events. No music or prior flag experience is necessary. If you are interested or you want to find out more information, fill out the Google Form which can be found by using jump code: YAR8.
STUCO Feminine Hygiene Drive
The student council is putting on a feminine product drive. This is a drive where you can donate personal care supplies for women in need. There will be boxes around the school to donate. We will take donations of body wash, deodorant, feminine products, and other personal care supplies. We will not accept open or used products. The drive will start April 4th and go through until April 29th.
Student Council Applications
Northeast Student Council is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year!! Visit jumpcode BPG6 to submit an application. All applications and teacher recommendation forms must be submitted by midnight on April 29th in order to be considered for an interview. We look forward to accepting new members!! Email Mrs. Kocik for more information.
Congratulations to the two winners of our Design a Locker Contest. Breana Sabin and Ayanna Dill are the 1st to have their winning design painted on one of the LNE lockers. Their design is titled “the Sky is NOT the Limit”….what an awesome message for all our current and future Rockets.
CLC Club Schedules
- Monday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Rocket House (Library): 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Cooking Club (052): 7th
- Slam Poetry (110): 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- ACTivate (Library): 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica (236): 7th
- Tuesday: Start Time 3:15 p.m. (*PLC start time 2:15 p.m.)
- Board Games* (Library): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- Esports (011): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- FEWS2* (Library): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- Cedars* (commons): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- Wednesday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Rocket House (Library): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- D&D (224): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Auto Club (056): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Korean Culture Club (111): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Campus Life (151): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Afghan Cultural Exchange (202): 30th
- Thursday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Esports (011): 10th, 17th
- Rocket House (Library): 10th, 17th
- FEWS2 club (Library): 10th, 17th
- PRISM club (250): 3rd, 17th
- Friday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Board Games Club (Library): 4th, 11th, 18th
- Step Chain (Commons): 4th, 11th, 18th
For the most updated announcements, your student can view a LIVE version of the Rocket Weekly on their Google Classroom.