Important Upcoming Dates
- November 1st to December 9th
- Student Council Winter Clothing Drive
- November 23rd—25th
- No School: Thanksgiving Break
- November 29th
- One Act Play at 7:00 p.m. in the LNE Auditorium
- FEWSS, 2:00 p.m., Media Center
- December 1st
- FEWSS, 3:00 p.m., Media Center
- December 8th
- Vocal Music Candlelight Gala, 7:00 p.m., LNE Auditorium
- December 15th
- LNE Food Market, 3:00-3:30 p.m., LNE Commons
- Instrumental Winter Expressions Concert, 7:00 p.m., LNE Commons
- December 20th to 22nd
- Final Exams
- December 23rd to January 3rd
- No School: Winter Break
Important Senior Information
- What is a Senior Ad? Traditionally it is a section in the yearbook that includes a senior’s baby photo, a current photo and a personal message from the person(s) who purchased the ad. It can also be a way to celebrate a team or group of friends.
The person who purchases the ad gets to select the photos and the message. (All messages do need to meet our publishing guidelines.) If you have questions about the message, please contact Ms. Oquist (email@example.com).
Click Here for Examples!
- How do I create a senior ad? Use jumpcode RYY2 and select “Purchase a Senior Ad.” There will be three options – “Have the School Design My Ad,” “Design My Own Ad Online,” and “Upload My Finished Ad.”
- “Have the School Design My Ad” – Submit your photos, captions, and a message, and the yearbook staff will put it together for you.
- “Design My Own Ad Online” – You get to choose the layout, fonts, & colors. You’ll upload your photos and be guided through the process.
- “Upload My Finished Ad” – If you or someone in your family is skilled with design, you can submit a .jpeg of a finished ad.
You’ll then be guided to the payment page, where you can confirm and purchase your ad. Any ads must be purchased by January 15, 2023.
- How much is it? Prices for ad space start at $40. Please purchase and submit by January 15th, 2023 using jumpcode RYY2 at lps.org.
Cap & Gown Orders!
Seniors, the Signature Graduation website is live and ready to begin taking orders for your caps and gowns!
- How Do I Place My Order? Go to https://signaturegraduation.com/ You will be able to order your cap, gown and tassel as well as other items to commemorate your Senior year. Your order will ship to the address of your choosing. All orders will be taken online.
- Can I Order Apparel? Yes! If you order apparel (t-shirts and hoodies), typically it will ship to you 7-10 days after you place your order.
- When Can I Order? You can order online NOW until May 17, 2023. Make sure to place your order before February 1, 2023 as there will be an added fee after that date.
- When Will I Receive My Order? We will ship your order to you as soon as all items are packaged. Depending on items purchased it could be spring before your package is received. You will receive an email with tracking information to the email you provide on your order. Please watch your email for that information so you know when your package is coming.
Feel free to email Signature Graduation at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Free & Reduced/Fee Waiver Cap and Gown Information
If you qualify for Free & Reduced lunch, please see Mrs. Ourada in the Main office to begin the fee waiver process to get a cap and gown at no cost. If you place an order through the online ordering system with Signature Graduation BEFORE you submit a fee waiver, you will not be able to get your money back.
For your planning purposes, the LNE Class of 2023 will graduate at Pinnacle Bank Arena on Sunday, May 28th, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. We look forward to celebrating your student’s final year at Lincoln Northeast!
Please take the time to check your fines and fees and ensure that you have all overdue books or materials returned before the end of the school year. If you need to make a payment plan with your administrator, visit the main office to get that process started.
Counseling Center Upcoming Events
Early Grad Meeting at 9:50 a.m. in Room 115
Musical and Music Department Updates
Questions? You can contact us!
- Mr. Caberos (Choir) email@example.com
- Ms. Cypher (Orchestra) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Gillespie (Band) email@example.com
- Ms. Thorpe (Choir / General Music) firstname.lastname@example.org
ACT Prep Club: ACTivate
The Northeast CLC is partnering with UNL Honors to bring Northeast a free ACT prep club called ACTivate. The club will meet on Monday’s, from 3:15-4:30pm, starting on Monday, October 3rd and will run until December 5th. UNL has developed 10 lesson plans that they will be using to help support students as they prepare for the ACT. It will be run by three near peer UNL Honors students and focus on tips and tricks, skill building and taking practice tests. All grades are welcome to participate. Students can sign up for ACTivate (and other clubs) using the jump code G1BM.
STUCO Winter Clothing Drive
Northeast Student Council is hosting a winter clothing drive for our school community. From November 1st to December 9th, we will be collecting new/gently-used hats, gloves, socks, scarves, and coats for the Center for People in Need and our school clothing closet. If you are willing to donate lightly-used items, or purchase new winter gear, you are welcome to drop items off in the giant, marked boxes that will be outside of the main entrance and Counseling Center. Thank you for supporting the families of Northeast!
Please join us for the Pep Rally on Tuesday, November 22. at 2:15pm, in the North Gym.
Join FEWSS afterschool Tuesday, November 29 to learn how to code and program microbits to measure soil moisture, sun exposure, and more! Meet us at 2pm in the media center. On Thursday, December 1, FEWSS afterschool is going to be all in on garden planning. Help us expand the garden! Join us at 3pm in the media center.
LNE One Act
We invite everyone to come enjoy our student One Act presentation of I am a Pineapple, by Ken Sobol, on Tuesday, November 29, at 7:00pm.
|Tuesday, December 20th||Wednesday, December 21st||Thursday, December 22nd|
|Period 1 Final: 8:15 - 9:25 a.m.||Period 4 Final: 8:15 - 9:25 a.m.||Period 6 Final: 8:15 - 9:25 a.m.|
|Period 2 Final: 9:35 - 10:45 a.m.||Period 5 Final: 9:35 - 10:45 a.m.||Period 7 Final: 9:35 - 10:45 a.m.|
|Period 3 Final: 10:55 a.m.-12:05 p.m.||Sack Lunch: 10:45 -11:15 a.m.||Sack Lunch: 10:45 -11:15 a.m.|
|Sack Lunch: 12:05 - 12:30 p.m.||Open Study/Support Time: 11:15 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||Open Study/Support Time: 11:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Open Study/Support Time: 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.|
It’s not too late to purchase a 22-23 Northeast Yearbook. Yearbooks are $75 and can be purchased using the jumpcode RYY2. If you would like to submit candid student photos for the yearbook, use jumpcode BEPB.
Star Tran Buses
Starting October 17th Star Tran will resume charging for transportation.
- Low income passes are $8: see the LNE bookkeeper for more information
- Daily cash fare is $1.25
CLC Club Schedules
No CLC November 3rd, 17th and 23rd—25th.
Want to sign-up for a club? Use jumpcode G1BM to sign up today!
- Monday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Rocket House (Library): 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Cooking Club (052): 7th
- Slam Poetry (110): 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- ACTivate (Library): 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica (236): 7th
- Tuesday: Start Time 3:15 p.m. (*PLC start time 2:15 p.m.)
- Board Games* (Library): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- Esports (011): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- FEWS2* (Library): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- Cedars* (commons): 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
- Wednesday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Rocket House (Library): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- D&D (224): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Auto Club (056): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Korean Culture Club (111): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Campus Life (151): 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- Afghan Cultural Exchange (202): 30th
- Thursday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Esports (011): 10th, 17th
- Rocket House (Library): 10th, 17th
- FEWS2 club (Library): 10th, 17th
- PRISM club (250): 3rd, 17th
- Friday: Start Time 3:15 p.m.
- Board Games Club (Library): 4th, 11th, 18th
- Step Chain (Commons): 4th, 11th, 18th
For the most updated announcements, your student can view a LIVE version of the Rocket Weekly on their Google Classroom.