What is MTSS-B?
MTSS-B stands for Multi-tiered System of Support for Behavior.
Lincoln Northeast Rockets R.I.S.E. to Success. MTSS-B is a positive school-wide student management system; aimed at building relationships within the Northeast community. Our focus is centered on: Respect, Inclusive, Safe, and Engaged. The RISE expectations are taught, reinforced, and rewarded. They are a vehicle that helps foster a positive culture of learning.
This involves the following:
- Clear set of positive expectations & behaviors
- Weekly Booster Lessons promoting positive behavior
- Opportunity to earn RISE cards to be recognized + use to purchase rewards at the RISE store
- Common purpose & approach to discipline for all students
- Set procedures for teaching expected behavior to all students
- Respect, Inclusion, Safety, Engagement
- RISE poster 2022-2023
- Continuum of procedures for encouraging expected behavior and discouraging inappropriate behavior
- On-going monitoring & evaluation of student behavior and areas of need